Fuda has been committed to development, manufacturing and sales of a variety of stainless steel security doors that have found wide applications in residential, commercial and municipal engineering buildings. Our design team has 16 years of experience, allowing us to provide professional customized services to all customers, no matter what their needs are.
Fuda's products are listed below, and if there are no doors that meet your requirements, we offer customized services to meet your needs.
Stainless steel security doors are used in commercial, residential and municipal buildings.
The door leaf and frame are made using 304 stainless steel. Custom stainless steel materials can also be used.
304 Stainless Steel Advantages
Beautiful, aesthetically pleasing and highly polished surface that requires no surface treatment.
Excellent welding performance, high strength, outstanding corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and oxidation resistance.
It is easy to process, and can be processed at normal temperatures.
- Tamper resistant: the door frame is designed with a tamper resistant groove, and is designed with an indented embedded tamper resistant groove that is designed to prevent the lock from unlocking using a card or other tools.
- High strength: the door surface is produced using a one-time welding and forming technology that features continuous, firm welding points to ensure the high strength and breaking resistance.
- The stainless steel door's glass is attached using a firm glass glue. The glass is typically a transparent toughened glass, though frosted glass or other glass types can be chosen based on customer needs.
- Theft prevention: the flower branch welding crafting of the stainless steel door is not only aesthetically pleasing and beautiful, but it gives the door theft prevention properties, even if the glass is broken.
- Firm and durable: the stainless steel hinge coordinates with the door frame through a one-time extension forming technology, which ensures the door opens 180 degrees. Simultaneously, the door leaf is attached using a broadened breadth and thickness welding + screw, which prevents the door from becoming unaligned with the frame.
- Sound insulation and heat insulation: the door leaf is filled with foaming glue and fixed honeycomb paper, with a reinforcing plate welded around the hinges. This ensures the door has a better sound and heat insulation performance.
- Deformation resistant: the door frame is reinforced using multiple strengthening technology, ensuring it is durable and will not deform after long periods of time.
- Sealing performance: it is sealed using a light thin sealing strip, giving the door a better sound insulation and sealing performance.
- Keep out wind and insect: the threshold features a high-low design that not only keeps out wind and dust, but also prevents bugs from crawling over it.
Optional plate colors
Optional doors with narrow leaf
Optional transom windows
Handle includes gold plated separated handle, long pipe handle and common handle
Optional lock body
Optional lock cores
Optional coded locks
Coded locks include automatic coded lock, (key, fingerprints, password, swiping card) four functions coded lock, (key, fingerprints, password, swiping card)) five functions coded lock and key lock.
Fuda provides customers with high quality commercial and residential door products. We have a wide range of building security doors with antitheft and fireproof functions along with residential and commercial entry doors. These door panels can be made from cast aluminum, stainless steel, and copper. We also offer alloy steel panels covering a composite or solid wood core. Exterior metal doors used as building front doors are available in single door and double composite door styles. The armored and security doors listed in our catalog are great examples, but we also have the capability to provide customers with custom designed doors if you tell us the materials, patterns, colors, and dimensions required.