Fuda has been committed to development, manufacturing and sales of a variety of stainless steel security doors that have found wide applications in residential, commercial and municipal engineering buildings. Our design team has 16 years of experience, allowing us to provide professional customized services to all customers, no matter what their needs are.
Steel security door series can be used in commercial, residential and municipal buildings.
1) We use a national patented two tamper resistant U shaped groove design: even when trying to pry the door open from the outside using a tool such as a crowbar, it won't open easily.
2) A four-dimension integrated super level C lock core is used, which is equipped with a groove key, unlocking resistance using tinfoil, tamper resistant force open resistance, and master key resistance.
3) It is designed with a tamper resistant hook, which prevents the hinge edges from being pulled out due to force or other intervention.
4) It is equipped with a retractable and fixable security door chain that is easy to access, and enhances the theft prevention performance.
5) The strong mute automatic lock can provide complete anti-theft countermeasures. There are 14 lock points on the door, each of which takes time to unlock. The door will also automatically lock after closing, thus effectively protecting the building against thieves.
6) Latch bolt uses a ball type mute design to reduce noise when opening and closing, and is effectively tamper resistant.
7) The assistant door is equipped with push and pull locking hidden bolt, which protects the door against improper unlocking.
1) The door layers are filled with a full water foaming polyether, and equipped with a unique doubletamper-risistant U groove and an wrapped sealing strip, effectively preventing the loss of warm air, and preventing the entry of cold air.
2) The air tightness performance (prevent dust and air leakage) is grade 6 of GB/ t7106-2008. The noise insulation performance is grade 4 of GB/ t8485-2008. The water tightness performance is grade 5 of GB/ t7106-2008.
3) A double-layer threshold (a stainless steel sleeve) is used, which prevents wearing of the lower door frame that occurs over time with foot traffic.
1) Hinge adjustment: the hinge can be installed and adjusted in 3 directions after loosening the hinge screw of door frame.
Adjustment of up and down directions: the up and down gaps of the door can be adjusted by moving the door stop of the door frame, adjustment range: ±1.5mm
Adjustment of left and right: screw on or screw off the two exposed screws using a screwdriver allows for the adjustment of left and right door gaps, adjustment range: ±1.5m
Adjustment of front and rear direction: the high-low frame of the door can be adjusted by moving the door stop of the door frame, adjustment range: ±1mm
2) Hidden bolt adjustment of door with narrow leaf
The adjusting screw can be adjusted inward when the assistant door claps loudly. The adjustment range is ±3mm.
3) Door frame lock piece adjustment
The door will not become easy to unlock or rattle after long term usage. However, if the lock does become loose, it is easy to adjust with the proper screwdriver. The adjustable door frame range is 3mm inward and 1 mm outward. The adjustment range of the door with narrow leaf is 1.5mm inward and 1mm outward.
The following includes our product range. If there is nothing in there that meets your needs, we offer customized services.
Coded lock includes automatic coded lock, (key, fingerprint, password, swiping card) four functions coded lock, (key, fingerprint, password, swiping card) five functions coded lock and key lock.